This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Sarah who was the winner.
Today Shawna and I are dipping our toes into the world of GIVEAWAYS. Yes, that means a world of FREE stuff for you, our readers.
Today’s giveaway is from a local Connecticut company out of Centerbrook. It is called YZ (pronounced Wise) – All Natural Hydravescent Crystals.
What are YZ All Natural Hydravescent Crystals?
Well, I was wondering that too.
So they sent me a sample.
It ends up that these All Natural Hyrdravescent Crystals can be added to water and create a yummy drink.
Now, you may be thinking, this isn’t a new concept. Well, I agree. I’ve used little water flavoring packets before. But these are different.
There are two very unique aspects to this product:
- It is made from all natural ingredients! When looking at the ingredients on the package, the first one listed is “organic cane sugar” and it ends with “colored with carrot powder, elderberry extract, and grape seed extract”. It was pretty impressive to see a list of ingredients where I could pronounce every item. Such a rarity.
- It contains bubbles! Yes, this little powdered package that you add to plain old water comes out bubbly. Now it is not super, watch out a geiser is about to blow, bubbly, but there is just enough to give the drink an extra, refreshing layer.
The product comes in three flavors:
- Antioxidant: Raspberry Green Tea
- Immunity: Orange Mango Pineapple
- Digestive Health: Lemon Ginger
For my first sample, I tried out the Orange Mango Pineapple. I actually tried it in a regular glass on ice. It was really good. I was thinking when I was drinking it that I wish I had known about this product 6 months ago during my first trimester. I had an issue then with plain old water making me nauseous. I therefore had to drink flavored water or fruit drinks. It would have been nice to have a flavored water option that contains all natural ingredients (plus bubbles which just make everything better).
So, are you thinking you want to try this out?
Well, your first stop should be to enter our contest by following the directions below.
Then, if you don’t win, you can get some for yourself either online or at several locations in CT. Those locations currently include Whole Foods in both West Hartford and Glastonbury, Stew Leonard’s in both Newington and Danbury, and Food Works in Old Saybrook. You can also check back on their website here to see if any new locations have popped up.
I was at Whole Foods tonight and even went on a little mission to figure out where this product is located in the store. Having walked up and down the juice aisle and been unsuccessful, I asked for help. The sweet associate who I approached with my question was actually a big fan of the product and knew exactly where to find it.
Good thing I asked her because it would have taken me a bit of time to find this. The packets were snuggled in between all the bottled waters.
So there you have it, the product for our first GIVEAWAY. Contest details are below. Come on, enter and get some FREE stuff!
- PRIZE: (1) Box of YZ All Natural Hydravescent Crystals in any of the three flavors. Winner will be able to choose preferred flavor.
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: (1) One
- DESCRIPTION: This product description has been provided by the product owners. To kick-start your health regimen, just add a packet YZ (that’s “wise”) crystals to 16 oz of tap water. The effervescent “bubble” technology rapidly dissolves the crystals. Just stir and drink to instantly improve hydration, increase electrolytes and promote better health.
Three Great Tasting Flavors
- Raspberry Green Tea – Antioxidant: fights free radicals and reduces oxidative stress with pomegranate, acai and elderberry (20 calories/8 oz)
- Orange Mango Pineapple – Immunity: boosts the body’s health defenses with vitamins C and E, elderberry and grape seed extracts (20 calories/8 oz)
- Lemon Ginger – Digestive Health: Help promote digestive health with green tea extract and prebiotic fiber (45 calories/8 oz)
With no chemical additives and less than half the calories of leading sports drinks, YZ is naturally sweetened with organic cane sugar and Stevia.
Prize would include (1) package of the product which contains 7 packets of crystals valued at approximately $5.99.
- TO ENTER: Leave a comment with the word “YZ” and tell us what your favorite summer activity is that would require a lot of hydrating.
- PRIZE SHIPS: Anywhere in the US.
- TIMING: The giveaway starts NOW and ends at 11:59PM EST next Thursday, May 24th 2012. Please make sure to leave your email address when you comment so that we can contact you. Only (1) one contest entry per email address. The winner will be chosen using Random.org.
- No purchase is necessary to win. Odds of winning are based on number of entries. This contest is open to US residents 18 and older. Winners will be notified via email. If no response is received by the winner within 30 days, a new winner will be chosen using Random.org.
Congratulations to Sarah who is the winner for our YZ giveaway. Look for an email from me with more information on claiming your goodies!