This giveaway is now closed.
Congratulations to the winner, Lori! Look for an email from me (Mandy) with details on how to claim your tickets. For those that didn’t win, but still want to catch this show, tickets are on sale now and the show runs October 25 – 27, 2012 at the Bushnell Center for Performing Arts in Hartford.
I know we usually reserve Wednesdays for a visual peek into our everyday life with our Wordless Wednesday series, but this week we wanted to skip our regular programming to squeeze in a fun, mom-focused, giveaway for our readers.
Now, raise your hand if you need a Mom’s Night Out.
Ok, now raise your hand if you secretly enjoyed the Fifty Shades of Grey book series.
Alright. I think a few of you may have their hands in the air right now. Well, if you do, then we have the perfect giveaway for you.
SPANK! The Fifty Shades Parody, will be performed next week (October 25-27) at the Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts in Hartford, Connecticut and we are giving away a pair of tickets to the opening night performance!
According to the press release:
The new show is a musical parody of Fifty Shades of Grey, the risqué novel which recently surpassed Harry Potter to become the fastest selling paperback of all time. Michael Mills, producer of SPANK!, says audience members can expect “a laugh-filled evening that captures all the escapist fun and absurdity of the novel. The Fifty Shades characters are brought to life with sexy and fun musical numbers.” Part Second City, part Chippendales, SPANK! delivers big laughs, sexy fun, and lots of surprises.
What a perfect excuse to plan a night out with the girls!
One lucky winner will receive a pair of tickets to the performance on Thursday, October 25th at 7:30pm.
But, you don’t have to be a winner to go! Tickets are still on sale.
SPANK! The Fifty Shades Parody will take place at The Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts in Hartford, Connecticut on October 25-27. All performances are at 7:30 p.m. Tickets ($35.00/$45.00) are on sale now and they are offering our readers $5 off each ticket when they use the code “Grey”. Tickets can be purchased online or at the box office. Arrive early (doors open at 7pm) to partake in a signature SPANK! cocktail being concocted especially for the occasion.
So, are you ready to grab your best girlfriend and head out for a night on the town? See details below.
- PRIZE: A pair of tickets (2) to SPANK! A Fifty Shades Parody being performed at the Bushnell Center for Performing Arts in Hartford, Connecticut. The tickets will be for the Thursday, October 25, 2012 show which is at 7:30pm.
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One (1)
- TO ENTER: Leave a comment with the words “SPANK! The Fifty Shades Parody”. Please make sure to leave your email address when you comment so that we can contact you if you are the winner. The email addresses that are collected for this giveaway will only be used for the purpose of contacting the winner and will never be distributed or sold. Entries submitted without a valid email address will not be considered valid entries and will be excluded from the drawing. Only one (1) contest entry per household.
- TIMING: The giveaway starts NOW and ends at noon EDT on Monday, October 22, 2012. One (1) winner will be selected at random from all valid entries. The winner will be notified via email and announced on Facebook. Please make sure you check your junk mail folder for our email. The winner will have 24 hours from the time the email is sent to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected.
- No purchase is necessary to win. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. This contest is open to United States residents 18 and older.
One more thing: After you enter this giveaway, head on over to our other active giveaway and enter to win 6 FREE noodle bowls from Noodles & Company which just opened in West Hartford, Connecticut.
Want to keep up with all our Out and About Mom adventures?
Check back every Tuesday and Thursday as we dish up more Momsense for getting out and about with your little ones. Don’t have time to check back in? Let us send you an automatic notification of new posts straight to your email inbox by signing up here. Also, you can like us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts and get some extra tidbits we share only through those sites.