This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Nancy on winning the family four pack of tickets (look for an email from me on how to collect your tickets)! If you didn’t win, but still want to take your little ones to this great event, tickets are still available. Check out the details below.
Is your little one a big fan of trains, trains and more trains? Would they faint at the sight of Thomas the Tank Engine?
If so, you must enter this giveaway for a Family Four Pack to . . .
This fun-filled event, beginning April 27 and running back-to-back weekends, offers little engineers and their families the opportunity to take a 25 minute ride with Thomas the Tank Engine, star of the popular Thomas & Friends™ series, meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway and enjoy a day of Thomas-themed activities including arts & crafts, storytelling and more.
The tour, now in its 18th year, will make stops in more than 45 US cities and is expected to welcome nearly one million passengers in 2013.
Want to win tickets?
See below. It is as simple as leaving a comment on this post.
Want to buy tickets?
The event runs April 27-28 and May 4-5, 2013 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Tickets for Day Out with Thomas™: The Go Go Thomas Tour 2013 are on sale now and available by calling TicketWeb toll-free 866-468-7630, or by visiting www.ticketweb.com/thomas.html or www.essexstreamtrain.com. Ticket prices are $21 plus tax for ages 2 and up (service charges and fees may apply).
Day Out With Thomas™: The Go Go Thomas Tour 2013 is presented by HIT Entertainment, a worldwide leader in children’s entertainment, and sponsored by MEGA Brands, a leading toy company, and all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotels.
Readers outside Connecticut can visit http://www.thomasandfriends.
Have more questions? Get more details here.
So, feeling lucky? Enter our GIVEAWAY for four tickets to the event and bring your whole family along. One winner will be chosen. See details below:
- PRIZE: Four (4) tickets to Essex Steam Train’s Day Out With Thomas Event. Tickets will be for Sunday, April 28th at 10:30 am. Thomas the Tank Engine will be visiting the Essex Steam Train & Riverboat at 1 Railroad Avenue, Essex, Connecticut. Prize valued at $84.
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One (1)
- TO ENTER: Leave a comment on this post with the words “Essex Steam Train” and tell us your child’s favorite Thomas & Friends character. Please make sure to leave your email address when you comment so that we can contact you if you are the winner. The email addresses that are collected for this giveaway will only be used for the purpose of contacting the winner and will never be distributed or sold. Entries submitted without a valid email address will not be considered valid entries and will be excluded from the drawing. Only one (1) contest entry per household.
- TIMING: The giveaway starts NOW and ends at noon on Friday, March 22nd, 2013. One (1) winner will be selected at random from all valid entries. The winner will be notified via email and announced on Facebook. Please make sure you check your junk mail folder for our email. If no response is received from the winner within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- No purchase is necessary to win. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. This contest is open to United States residents 18 and older.
Check back every Tuesday and Thursday as we dish up more Momsense for getting out and about with your little ones. Don’t have time to check back in? Let us send you an automatic notification of new posts straight to your email inbox by signing up here. Also, you can like us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts and get some extra tidbits we share only through those sites.