This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Cassie C on winning the family four-pack of tickets (look for an email from me on how to collect your tickets)! If you didn’t win, but still want to take your little ones to this great event, tickets are available. Check out the details below.
Where the watermelons grow
Back to my home
I dare not go
For if I do
My mother will say
Did you ever see a moose kissing a goose? Down by the bay
Do these words bring back memories of a favorite singer from your childhood? Maybe he is now a favorite singer for your own child?
Well, we are excited to let you know that the children’s singer loved by so many, Raffi is performing right here in Connecticut next Monday evening. And we are even more excited to tell you that we are giving away a family four-pack of tickets to the event!
Tickets are available now and prices for “Raffi #belugagrads Concert” are $25.00, $35.00, and $55.00 (plus applicable fees and service charges).
Purchase them online at www.shubert.com, by phone at 1.800.228.6622, or in person at the Shubert Box Office (located at 247 College Street.) The $55.00 tickets will include an opportunity to meet Raffi in person after the show.
Not only is the concert going to be a treat for the whole family, but proceeds from the $55.00 meet and greet tickets will benefit The Centre for Child Honouring.
In 2010, Raffi founded The Centre for Child Honouring on Salt Spring Island, BC. With the motto “Respecting Earth & Child,” the Centre is at the heart of a global movement that views honouring children as the best way to create sustainable, peacemaking societies. Recently, Raffi co-founded the Red Hood Project, a grassroots movement to make the internet safe for young social media users.
For more information on Raffi and Child Honouring, please visit ww.childhonouring.org.
So, feeling lucky? Enter our GIVEAWAY for four tickets to the event and bring your whole family along. One winner will be chosen. See details below:
- PRIZE: Four (4) tickets to Raffi #belugagrads Concert at the Shubert Theater in New Haven, Connecticut. Tickets will be for Monday, April 29, 2013 at 7:00 pm. Prize valued at $140.
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One (1)
- TO ENTER: Leave a comment on this post with the words “Raffi Concert” and tell us your (or your child’s) favorite Raffi song. Please make sure to leave your email address when you comment so that we can contact you if you are the winner. The email addresses that are collected for this giveaway will only be used for the purpose of contacting the winner and will never be distributed or sold. Entries submitted without a valid email address will not be considered valid entries and will be excluded from the drawing. Only one (1) contest entry per household.
- TIMING: The giveaway starts NOW and ends at noon on Thursday, April 25th, 2013. One (1) winner will be selected at random from all valid entries. The winner will be notified via email and announced on Facebook. Please make sure you check your junk mail folder for our email. If no response is received from the winner within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- No purchase is necessary to win. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. This contest is open to United States residents 18 and older.
Thank you to Paul Mercs Concerts for providing the tickets for this giveaway. All opinions are 100% my own.
Want to keep up with all our Out and About Mom adventures?
Check back every Tuesday and Thursday as we dish up more Momsense for getting out and about with your little ones. Don’t have time to check back in? Let us send you an automatic notification of new posts straight to your email inbox by signing up here. Also, you can like us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts and get some extra tidbits we share only through those sites.