This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Amber R., Ashley B., and Haley C. on winning the tickets! If you didn’t win, but still want to go to the sale, passes are available at the door. Check out the details below.
As I mentioned earlier, we are having a double dose of giveaways at OAAM today. Lucky you!
I posted this morning about our giveaway for tickets to “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown” playing at StageOne in Fairfield, Connecticut.
But while this morning’s post was about “the arts” this evening’s post is about my art, SHOPPING!
Next week is my favorite sale of the year, the Cute Kids Consignment Sale in West Hartford, Connecticut.
This year is even more exciting for me because I will be a first-time seller! Woo-hoo. I have already mentally spent my not-yet-remotely-received-earnings and am so excited for those future purchases!
Have you been to this sale before? If not, check out my post from last year with all the details and then get ready to enter our next giveaway, tickets to the presale on Wednesday, May 15th from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
The tickets are $5 for the public, but we will be giving three (3) lucky winners FREE entry.
And wait, not only do you get free entry, but you can bring a friend with you!
It’s always more fun to shop with a friend, right? (Or maybe you are like me and just need someone to help you carry all your purchases!) Either way, three lucky winners will each get two passes to the presale event (please note that the presale is an ADULT ONLY event. Only children in infant carriers are allowed.)
So, are you looking to buy? Here is the schedule for this year’s Spring sale:
- Wednesday, May 15, 2013: Presale open to the public from 5:00 – 7:00 pm. Admission $5 per person at the door. ADULTS ONLY EVENT
- Thursday, May 16, 2013: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Friday, May 17, 2013: 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, May 18, 2013: Half Price Sale from 8:00 am – noon
Are you looking to sell?
- Sign up now and earn 60% or more of your sales
- Don’t want to tag and organize the items yourself? Cute Kids offers a tagging service. Get the details here.
Are you excited? Ready to win some free passes?
Enter our GIVEAWAY for two passes to the presale and bring a friend to shop with you. Three winners will be chosen. See details below:
- PRIZE: Two (2) tickets to the Cute Kids Consignment Sale Presale in West Hartford, Connecticut (ADULTS ONLY). The sale is Wednesday, May 15, 2013 from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm at the Westminster Presbyterian Church, 2080 Boulevard, West Hartford, Connecticut (corner of Boulevard and Ridgewood Road). Prize valued at $10.
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Three (3)
- TO ENTER: Leave a comment on this post with the words “Cute Kids Consignment Sale” and tell us what you will be shopping for at the Spring sale. Please make sure to leave your email address when you comment so that we can contact you if you are the winner. The email addresses that are collected for this giveaway will only be used for the purpose of contacting the winner and will never be distributed or sold. Entries submitted without a valid email address will not be considered valid entries and will be excluded from the drawing. Only one (1) contest entry per household.
- TIMING: The giveaway starts NOW and ends at noon on Friday, May 10, 2013. Three (3) winners will be selected at random from all valid entries. The winners will be notified via email and announced on Facebook. Please make sure you check your junk mail folder for our email. If no response is received from the winners within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- No purchase is necessary to win. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. This contest is open to United States residents 18 and older.
Check back every Tuesday and Thursday as we dish up more Momsense for getting out and about with your little ones. Don’t have time to check back in? Let us send you an automatic notification of new posts straight to your email inbox by signing up here. Also, you can like us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts and get some extra tidbits we share only through those sites.