This Giveaway has ended. Congratulations to Nermeen, winner of the family four-pack of tickets. If you didn’t win, don’t worry, you can still purchase tickets for this fun family event! See details below.
Disclosure: Essex Steam Train and Riverboat has provided the tickets for this giveaway and complimentary tickets for us to attend the event. All opinions are 100% my own.
After our trip to Essex Steam Train’s Day Out with Thomas, the OAAM crew became officially hooked on all things train related.
So, when they asked us to attend their upcoming Circus Train & Big Top Show AND offered tickets for our readers, we, of course, said YES (we know there are a lot of equally train-obsessed kids out there!)
We are so excited to announce today that we will be giving away a family four-pack of tickets to the Valley Railroad Circus Train & Big Top Show coming to Essex at the end of July.
The event will be held July 20-21 & 27-28 in Essex, Connecticut and tickets are $20 per person. You can buy them online now or enter our giveaway (details below) to see if you are the lucky reader to win a family four pack!
Ride an authentic circus train with a ringmaster and circus wagons from off-site parking to the circus grounds. Experience the thrills of a spectacular acrobat show in the big top tent and laugh along with the “Punch & Judy” puppet show. Roam through the circus midway to enjoy amusement rides, games, clowns, a petting zoo, circus food and live entertainment. (everything except food is included in the price of the ticket).
Want to win tickets?
See below. It is as simple as leaving a comment on this post.
Want to buy tickets?The event runs June 20-21 and June 27-28, 2013 from 9:30 am – 3:00 pm. Tickets will be for a specific departure time and departures run every 30 minutes.
The train leaves from the off-site parking area at Lee Company (55 Bokum Road, Essex, CT) and clowns and performers will entertain the kids as they travel to Essex Station. Once they arrive, there will be a variety of things to enjoy including the Big Top show, Punch & Judy puppet show, petting zoo, amusement rides, midways snacks, etc.
Make sure you arrive in time to park and walk to the train area before your departure time.
All activities are included in the price of the ticket. Food will be an additional cost.
Want even more information? Check out this video.
Tickets for the Valley Circus Train & Big Top Show are on sale now and available by visiting http://www.essexsteamtrain.com/circus.html or www.essexstreamtrain.com. Ticket prices are $20 for ages 2 and up (service charges, taxes and fees may apply).
So, feeling lucky? Enter our GIVEAWAY for four tickets to the event and bring your whole family along. One winner will be chosen. See details below:
- PRIZE: Four (4) tickets to Essex Steam Train’s Valley Train & Big Top Circus Show. Tickets will be for Saturday, July 20th at 10:30 am. The train will leave from the off-site parking area at Lee Company (55 Bokum Road, Essex, CT). Prize valued at $80.
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One (1)
- TO ENTER: Leave a comment on this post with the words “Essex Steam Train” and tell us why you want to attend. Please make sure to leave your email address when you comment so that we can contact you if you are the winner. The email addresses that are collected for this giveaway will only be used for the purpose of contacting the winner and will never be distributed or sold. Entries submitted without a valid email address will not be considered valid entries and will be excluded from the drawing. Only one (1) contest entry per household.
- TIMING: The giveaway starts NOW and ends at noon on Monday, July 8th, 2013. One (1) winner will be selected at random from all valid entries. The winner will be notified via email and announced on Facebook. Please make sure you check your junk mail folder for our email. If no response is received from the winner within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- No purchase is necessary to win. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. This contest is open to United States residents 18 and older.
Check back every Tuesday and Thursday as we dish up more Momsense for getting out and about with your little ones. Don’t have time to check back in? Let us send you an automatic notification of new posts straight to your email inbox by signing up here. Also, you can like us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts and get some extra tidbits we share only through those sites.