I don’t know about you, but I’ve started working on a Fall schedule for me and my kiddos. The twins don’t turn 3 until January so they will still be home with me at least for the next few months. With three kids under the age of three hanging out with me every day, we need a plan.
I mean they are cute and all, but this sweet smile doesn’t always accompany their wrestling matches.
First on my list of Fall planning activities is to figure out if we should sign up for any classes.
Realizing that some of our readers may be looking into the exact same thing, I thought it might be helpful to devote this week’s Throwback Thursday to all the fun classes Shawna and I have written about.
Here’s the list of classes we’ve documented. Hope it’s helpful!
- Barnes & Noble Storytime (FREE) (Glastonbury, CT)
- The Bright Spot Children’s Playplace (Vernon, CT)
- Farmington Main Library and Tots and Tunes Class (FREE) (Farmington, CT)
- Glastonbury YMCA Stay & Play Class (Glastonbury, CT)
- Music Together (Multiple Locations)
- My Gym Open Play and Gymsters Class (Glastonbury, CT)
- My Gym Waddlers Class (West Hartford, CT)
- Noah Webster Library – Baby Play Area and Baby Time Class (FREE) (West Hartford, CT)
- The Little Green Tambourine Creative Arts Studio (Canton, CT)
- The Lutz Children’s Museum Play Areas and Children’s Classes (Manchester, CT)
- Stew Leonard’s Toddler Cooking Class (Newington, CT)
- Valley Sports Center’s Lil’ Kickers Soccer Program (Canton, CT)
- Welles-Turner Memorial Library – Children’s Section and One is W-One-derful class (FREE)(Glastonbury, CT)
- Westmoor Park – Gentle Touch Class and Trails (West Hartford, CT)
Meet Our Sponsors!
- Bright Horizons Early Education and Preschool – Visit their newly renovated center in Glastonbury. Now enrolling infants, toddlers, preschoolers and pre-k children for their fall program.
- NEW: Jessica’s Garden – This Marlborough destination is a gardening center and food destination rolled into one. A great place to take the kids and enjoy the beautiful grounds and check out their ice cream and lobster shacks.
- Kathryn Deane Photography – Kathryn is a natural light photographer specializing in maternity, newborn, child, family, and senior portrait photography.
Are you interested in becoming an Out and About Mom sponsor? Click here for more info.
Want to keep up with all our Out and About Mom adventures?
Check back every Tuesday and Thursday as we dish up more Momsense for getting out and about with your little ones. Don’t have time to check back in? Let us send you an automatic notification of new posts straight to your email inbox by signing up here. Also, you can like us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts and get some extra tidbits we share only through those sites.