I was looking through my iPhone photos today and realized that the kids and I have been to a lot of OAAM spots over the last week. So for today’s Wordless Wednesday, I just thought I would share a few snapshots 🙂
Sparkles started her Dance Dance class at the Elmwood Community Center in West Hartford. I don’t know if she was more excited about the class or the Snow White sticker she received.
We did the drop-in open play at My Gym in West Hartford. The West Hartford location is currently calling the program “Practice and Play”. It is $10 per child for non-members and $5 per child for members. Shawna posted about the open play at the Glastonbury location and I’ve posted about the Waddlers class at the West Hartford location.
We did the drop-in Messy Art and Open Play class at the Little Green Tambourine in Canton. It is held on Wednesdays from 10:30 – 12:00 and costs $15 per child (siblings $10).
And the gorgeous weather we’ve been experiencing made an outing to Flamig Farm in Simsbury a must. It was nice to see that they have even made a few upgrades to the farm since our last visit. I also took note that they have started a few weekend fall activities including tractor hayrides and pony rides.
Needless to say we have been keeping busy!
What were your favorite outings over the last week? Were any of them OAAM inspired? 🙂
Meet Our Sponsors!
- The Independent Day School – Located on a rural campus in Middlefield, CT is a private pre-school, elementary and middle school, serving families from over 20 communities.
- Jessica’s Garden – This Marlborough destination is a gardening center and family-friendly eatery rolled into one. A great place to take the kids, relax and enjoy the beautiful grounds, and check out their ice cream and lobster shack.
- Kathryn Deane Photography – Kathryn is a natural light photographer specializing in maternity, newborn, child, family, and senior portrait photography.
- Moms in Training (MIT) – The newest branch of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. MIT is a Fairfield-based, flexible 8-week fitness program for moms who want to get fit, meet other local moms and help cure cancer!
- Stella and Dot Stylist, Tisa Rabun-Marshall can help you get your wardrobe set for fall or begin your Holiday gift shopping with the latest in boutique-style jewelry and accessories.
Are you interested in becoming an Out and About Mom sponsor? Click here for more info.
Want to keep up with all our Out and About Mom adventures?
Check back every Tuesday and Thursday as we dish up more Momsense for getting out and about with your little ones. Don’t have time to check back in? Let us send you an automatic notification of new posts straight to your email inbox by signing up here. Also, you can like us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts and get some extra tidbits we share only through those sites.