Shawna and I both love the fall season in Connecticut.
One of the best things about this time of year is all of the seasonal outdoor activities that are available to enjoy. We’ve written a lot of posts dedicated to these family-friendly spots, but we realized there wasn’t an easy way to find them on our site. So we have put together a page summarizing all of our favorite fall destinations.
So start planning your next family outing by checking out our list here.
Have questions? Need advice? Just leave us a comment below and we (or one of our savvy readers) will hopefully be able to help you out.
So grab your favorite pumpkin flavored treat and take a gander at our NEW FALL FUN page on Out and About Mom.
Meet Our Sponsors!
- The Independent Day School – Located on a rural campus in Middlefield, CT is a private pre-school, elementary and middle school, serving families from over 20 communities.
- Jessica’s Garden – This Marlborough destination is a gardening center and family-friendly eatery rolled into one. A great place to take the kids, relax and enjoy the beautiful grounds, and check out their ice cream and lobster shack.
- Kathryn Deane Photography – Kathryn is a natural light photographer specializing in maternity, newborn, child, family, and senior portrait photography.
- Moms in Training (MIT) – The newest branch of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. MIT is a Fairfield-based, flexible 8-week fitness program for moms who want to get fit, meet other local moms and help cure cancer!
- Stella and Dot Stylist, Tisa Rabun-Marshall can help you get your wardrobe set for fall or begin your Holiday gift shopping with the latest in boutique-style jewelry and accessories.
- NEW: William Raveis Sales Associate, Joanna Soucie
Are you interested in becoming an Out and About Mom sponsor? Click here for more info.
Want to keep up with all our Out and About Mom adventures?
Check back every Tuesday and Thursday as we dish up more Momsense for getting out and about with your little ones. Don’t have time to check back in? Let us send you an automatic notification of new posts straight to your email inbox by signing up here. Also, you can like us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts and get some extra tidbits we share only through those sites.