My little guy is 6 months old today. In some ways, it feels like we just welcomed him into the world. And in others, it feels like he’s been here forever. He’s fun, funny, sweet, silly, energetic and entertaining, and I cannot wait to see what he’ll surprise us with next.
To commemorate the occasion, I thought I’d share a series of pictures from his first 6 months. They grow up so fast, don’t they?
Meet Our Sponsors!
- NEW – 4D Vision Gym – At 4D Vision Gym, a vision training center in Cromwell CT, Dr. Juanita Collier MS OD and her staff show members how to utilize Vision Therapy to correct visual issues and make learning and playing easier and more fun.
- The Annie Fisher Montessori Magnet School – AFM offers children ages three to twelve years old a free, public Montessori education implemented to the highest standards set by Association Montessori Internationale.
- NEW – Bright Horizons at Village Place
- The Independent Day School – Located on a rural campus in Middlefield, CT is a private pre-school, elementary and middle school, serving families from over 20 communities.
- Kathryn Deane Photography – Kathryn is a natural light photographer specializing in maternity, newborn, child, family, and senior portrait photography.
Are you interested in becoming an Out and About Mom sponsor? Click here for more info.
Want to keep up with all our Out and About Mom adventures?
Check back every Tuesday and Thursday as we dish up more Momsense for getting out and about with your little ones. Don’t have time to check back in? Let us send you an automatic notification of new posts straight to your email inbox by signing up here. Also, you can like us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts and get some extra tidbits we share only through those sites.