This giveaway is now CLOSED. Congratulations to our winner, Patricia!
Disclosure: We have been provided tickets to this event in exchange for this giveaway post. All opinions expressed here are my own.
It is that time of year. The few weekends in April & May when mini Thomas fans flock to Essex, Connecticut to take a train ride with their favorite engine!
April 18, April 25-26, and May 2-3
Essex Steam Train & Riverboat
1 Valley Railroad, Essex, CT 06426
Rides begin at 9:00 am the last departure leaves at 3:45 pm
Ticket prices are $24 plus tax for ages 2 and up
(service charges and fees may apply)
Tickets include a train ride with Thomas and many additional activities!
Parking is FREE
All aboard the Best Friends Express for an unprecedented year of Thomas-themed programs and activities as the #1 blue engine celebrates friendship with fans around the world.
- Take a 25-minute (approximate) ride with Thomas the Tank Engine and hear Thomas greet his fans!
- Meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
- Get a chance to see Percy!
Plus, check out these great activities that are included with admission (no additional charge):
- Carnival rides (ride as many times as you want!)
- Face Painting featuring Day Out with Thomas characters
- Isle of Sodor Storytelling
- Special Thomas the Tank Engine video theater
- Coloring and creativity station
- Thomas and Megablock Play Areas
- Magic show
- Caboose the Clown, creating colorful balloon characters
- La La, with her beloved children’s music show
If you are planning to go, please be sure to arrive at least an hour before your scheduled departure as you will need to take a short train ride from the parking area to the train station. Plus, there are so many extra activities included with your ticket that you will want to leave time (either before or after) to enjoy those as well!
Want to win tickets?
Shawna and I are excited to be partnering with The Essex Steam Train & Riverboat for the third year in a row to host this giveaway and get a chance to take our Thomas-loving munchkins to the event. Our kids have so much fun each year and we can’t wait for you one of you to experience that fun and excitement with your family!
We are giving away four (4) tickets to this year’s event. The tickets will be for Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 2:15 pm. To enter, fill out the Rafflecopter form below. See below for all the details. No purchase necessary.
Enter our GIVEAWAY for four tickets to the event and bring your whole family along! One winner will be chosen. See details below:
- PRIZE: Four tickets to Day Out with Thomas: The Celebration Tour 2015. The event will be held at Essex Steam Train & Riverboat in Essex, Connecticut. Winner’s tickets will be for May 2, 2015 at 2:15 pm. Prize valued at $96.
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One (1)
- TO ENTER: Use the Rafflecopter tool below. Enter your email address and select the “Easy Entry”. The email addresses that are collected for this giveaway will only be used for the purpose of contacting the winner and will never be distributed or sold. Entries submitted without a valid email address will not be considered valid entries and will be excluded from the drawing. Only one (1) contest entry per household.
One (1) winner will be selected at random from all valid entries. The winner will be notified via email and announced on Facebook. Please make sure you check your junk mail folder for our email. If no response is received from the winner within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- No purchase is necessary to win. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. This contest is open to United States residents 18 years of age and older.