This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our winner, Karen O.! Tickets for this Friday’s concert are still available at HartfordSymphony.org.
Disclosure: This giveaway is being sponsored by the Hartford Symphony Orchestra. All opinions expressed here are my own.
Exciting news! The Hartford Symphony Orchestra’s annual Talcott Mount Music Festival held at the Performing Arts Center at Simsbury Meadows is kicking off next Friday, June 26th with the Mambo Kings and we are giving away a family four-pack of tickets to this popular event.
Friday, June 26, 2015 at 7:30 p.m.
Performing Arts Center at Simsbury Meadows
Tickets range from $5 – $40
The summer concert season is something both Shawna and I look forward to each year and we are delighted to have the opportunity to partner with the Hartford Symphony Orchestra for this great giveaway. I have been to this music festival before and it is such a wonderful, family-friendly event. Pack a picnic dinner (or better yet pick up a great meal to go), grab your blanket and chairs, and sit back under the stars listening to music while enjoying a fun night with family and friends.
The first concert in the series will be on Friday, June 26th at 7:30 p.m. and will feature the Mambo Kings. This group has been together since 1995 and enjoys great success as America’s foremost Latin Jazz ensemble. They have rapidly earned a national reputation for their explosive blend of Afro-Cuban rhythms and jazz improvisation. Mambo Kings Hot Latin Nights! takes the audience on a fascinating journey through the music of Latin America and the U.S.
But wait – – there’s more!
The Talcott Mount Music Festival runs for five weeks every Friday starting June 26th. Not only will we be giving away tickets to their first concert of the season, but we will be doing a separate giveaway each week for tickets to the next upcoming event. There will be several chances to win!
But before I get too caught up in all of the excitement, here are the details on our first giveaway event:
Want to win tickets?
Enter for a chance to WIN a family four-pack of tickets! It is as simple as using the form below to enter. No purchase necessary.
Want to buy tickets?
- Tickets can be purchased on HartfordSymphony.org or by contacting HSO ticket services at (860) 987-5900.
- Advance single lawn tickets are $20 for adults and $5 for children ages 12 and under.
- Single lawn tickets at the gate will be $25 for adults.
- Table seating is also available.
- The Talcott Mountain Music Festival continues through July 24th. Concerts include:
- Celebrate America on July 3rd
- 20 Seasons in Simsbury on July 10th
- Classical Night Fever on July 17th
- The Music of Queen on July 25th
So, feeling lucky? Enter our GIVEAWAY for four tickets to the event and bring your whole family along. One winner will be chosen. See details below:
- PRIZE: We are giving away four (4) tickets to the June 26, 2015 Talcott Mountain Music Festival featuring the Mambo Kings at the Performing Arts Center in Simsbury, Connecticut! Show starts at 7:30pm. Prize valued at up to $80.
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One (1)
- TO ENTER: Use the Rafflecopter tool below. Please note that the email addresses that are collected for this giveaway will only be used for the purpose of contacting the winner and will never be distributed or sold. Entries submitted without a valid email address will not be considered valid entries and will be excluded from the drawing. Only one (1) contest entry per household.
- One (1) winner will be selected at random from all valid entries. The winner will be notified via email and announced on Facebook. Please make sure you check your junk mail folder for our email. If no response is received from the winner within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- No purchase is necessary to win. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. This contest is open to United States residents 18 years of age and older.