This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our winner, Maria T.! Tickets for this Friday’s concert are still available at HartfordSymphony.org.
Disclosure: This giveaway is being sponsored by the Hartford Symphony Orchestra. All opinions expressed here are my own.
Congratulations again to Dawn M. who was our winner for this week’s Talcott Mountain Music Festival Concert, Classical Night Fever. If you are interested in “shaking your groove thing” this Friday night, tickets are still available for the event!
And this week marks the last giveaway for the Hartford Symphony Orchestra’s summer concert series. I can’t believe it! If you have always wanted to attend one of these great events, then enter this week!
Once again we are giving away a Family Four-Pack of tickets to the Hartford Symphony Orchestra’s Talcott Mountain Music Festival! On Friday, July 24th, Las Vegas star Brody Doyniuk, supported by the Hartford Symphony Orchestra, will capture the spirit of Queen and entertain the audience with everything from “We Will Rock You” to “Somebody to Love” to the ever-popular “Bohemian Rhapsody”. The Music of Queen will take over the stage of the Performing Arts Center in Simsbury on Friday, July 24, 2015 starting at 7:30 pm.
Friday, July 24, 2015 at 7:30 p.m.
(Rain Date Saturday, July 25th)
Performing Arts Center at Simsbury Meadows
Tickets range from $5 – $40
Brody Dolyniuk remembers mimicking voices even as a child, listening to old records and tapes. He is a gifted, self-taught musician, capable of playing several instruments, with a particular knack for capturing the voices and mannerisms of classic characters from music, TV, and movies. His first professional gigs were at piano bars in several U.S. cities, where he learned to charm audiences and expand his musical repertoire. With a longing to perform the music of the many rock bands that inspired him, Brody assembled Yellow Brick Road, unquestionably Las Vegas’ most successful classic rock band. Since 1997, YBR has been reshaping the casino entertainment scene by bringing a rock concert atmosphere to showrooms previously reserved for Top-40-style lounge acts. Along the way, Brody has made numerous radio and TV appearances, and earned a spot in the finals of two national singing competitions, and even self-produced several large rock production-style shows utilizing multimedia, lasers, comedy and special effects. In 2007, Brody lent his vocal talents by singing several tracks on the mega-hit video game Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, and has already done several more for the new Konami game Rock Revolution. As a devout classic rock/Queen fan, Brody’s enthusiasm, vocal ability and on-stage energy were the perfect fit for The Music of Queen show.
July 24th will be the last concert of the 2015 season for the Talcott Mount Music Festival. Be sure to enter today for your chance to win!
Want to win tickets?
Enter for a chance to WIN a family four-pack of tickets! It is as simple as using the form below to enter. No purchase necessary.
Want to buy tickets?
- Tickets can be purchased on HartfordSymphony.org or by contacting HSO ticket services at (860) 987-5900.
- Advance single lawn tickets are $20 for adults and $5 for children ages 12 and under.
- Single lawn tickets at the gate will be $25 for adults.
- Table seating is also available.
So, feeling lucky? Enter our GIVEAWAY for four tickets to the event and bring your whole family along. One winner will be chosen. See details below:
- PRIZE: We are giving away four (4) tickets to the July 24, 2015 Talcott Mountain Music Festival performance, The Music of Queen, at the Performing Arts Center in Simsbury, Connecticut! Show starts at 7:30pm. Prize valued at up to $80.
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One (1)
- TO ENTER: Use the Rafflecopter tool below. Please note that the email addresses that are collected for this giveaway will only be used for the purpose of contacting the winner and will never be distributed or sold. Entries submitted without a valid email address will not be considered valid entries and will be excluded from the drawing. Only one (1) contest entry per household.
- One (1) winner will be selected at random from all valid entries. The winner will be notified via email and announced on Facebook. Please make sure you check your junk mail folder for our email. If no response is received from the winner within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- No purchase is necessary to win. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. This contest is open to United States residents 18 years of age and older.