This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to Lori S. who is the winner of the family four-pack of tickets. Not the winner? No problem! Tickets are still available online at www.bushnell.org, by phone at 860-987-5900, or at The Bushnell box office, 166 Capitol Avenue, Hartford.
Disclosure: This giveaway is being sponsored by the Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts. All opinions expressed here are my own.
You and your family can watch your favorite books come alive on stage at an upcoming performance at the Bushnell!
The 2015-2016 Bushnell Children’s Theater presents Goodnight Moon and the Runaway Bunny in the Belding Theater on Saturday, November 14, 2015. Even more exciting than that –we are GIVING AWAY a family four-pack of tickets to the event!
Saturday, November 14, 2015
10:00 am and 12:30 pm
Bushnell Center for Performing Arts, Belding Theater
Tickets range from $12.50 – $24.50
Adapted from Margaret Wise Brown’s sixty-year-old classic, GOODNIGHT MOON is a celebration of familiar nighttime rituals, while THE RUNAWAY BUNNY’s pretend tale of leaving home evokes reassuring responses from his loving mum. Both feature the endearing animal puppets, stunning scenic effects and evocative music that have earned international recognition for Mermaid Theatre. The hour-long staged adaptation brings a fresh appreciation of the stories and images that have delighted several generations.
So good news is that the show is only one hour long and most wiggle worms (like my kiddos) could make it through that length of a performance. Plus, the whole show uses puppetry, special effects, and music to bring these classic books to life. What a wonderful opportunity to introduce children to the world of theater!
Want to win tickets?
Enter for a chance to WIN a family four-pack of tickets! It is as simple as using the form below to enter. No purchase necessary.
Want to buy tickets?
- Performances are Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Ticket prices start at $12.50.
- Tickets are available online at www.bushnell.org, by phone at 860-987-5900, or at The Bushnell box office, 166 Capitol Avenue, Hartford.
So, feeling lucky? Enter our GIVEAWAY for four tickets to the event and bring your whole family along. One winner will be chosen. See details below:
- PRIZE: We are giving away four (4) tickets to the November 14, 2015 performance of Goodnight Moon and the Runaway Bunny at the Bushnell Center for Performing Art in Hartford, Connecticut. Show times are 10:00 am and 12:30 am and the winner can select their preferred time. Prize valued at $110.
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One (1)
- TO ENTER: Use the Rafflecopter tool below. Please note that the email addresses that are collected for this giveaway will only be used for the purpose of contacting the winner and will never be distributed or sold. Entries submitted without a valid email address will not be considered valid entries and will be excluded from the drawing. Only one (1) contest entry per household.
- One (1) winner will be selected at random from all valid entries. The winner will be notified via email and announced on Facebook. Please make sure you check your junk mail folder for our email. If no response is received from the winner within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- No purchase is necessary to win. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. This contest is open to United States residents 18 years of age and older.