THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. Congratulations to Alyssa M., winner of the family four-pack of tickets to see Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood LIVE! at The Bushnell on January 8, 2017 at 3:00pm.
Keep reading to find out more about this family-friendly show and how to buy tickets.
Disclosure: This giveaway is being sponsored by The Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts. All opinions expressed here are my own.
We are big fans of “Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood” in my house. The PBS show, based on the beloved “Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood,” follows the characters from the original Neighborhood of Make-Believe into an animated world filled with music, friendship, a bit of silliness and always an important life lesson or two.
Over the years, my kids have learned many things from Daniel Tiger and his friends. Lessons that range from how to calm down when they get frustrated or angry (“take a deep breath and count to four”) to reminders about going potty (“flush and wash and you’re on your way!”). These musical refrains have been a consistent soundtrack in our home 🙂
So it comes as no surprise that this much loved cartoon has been brought to the stage as a live musical production staring all of your favorite friends from the Neighborhood of Make-Believe.
January 8, 2017 at 3:00pm
Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts, William H. Mortensen Hall
Tickets range from $19.50 to $39.50
The legacy of the beloved “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” lives on with the award- winning television series, Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, from The Fred Rogers Company and PBS KIDS.
Now, Daniel and his friends are hopping aboard the trolley to delight live audiences with DANIEL TIGER’S NEIGHBORHOOD LIVE!
Donning his iconic red sweater, Daniel invites the audience on an interactive musical adventure as he and his friends explore their much-loved Neighborhood of Make-Believe.
Through the show’s familiar themes and music, the neighbors share stories of friendship, helping others and celebrating new experiences in this live theatrical production filled with singing, dancing, laughter and “grr-ific” surprises that will warm the hearts of multiple generations.
And today, we have a “grr-ific” surprise for you! One lucky reader will win a family four-pack of tickets to see Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood LIVE! at the Bushnell.
Want to win tickets?
Enter for a chance to WIN a family four-pack of tickets! It is as simple as using the form below to enter. No purchase necessary.
Want to buy tickets?
- Performance is on Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 3:00pm
- Ticket prices start at $19.50
- Tickets are available online at www.bushnell.org, by phone at 860-987-5900, or at The Bushnell box office, 166 Capitol Avenue, Hartford.
So, feeling lucky? Enter our GIVEAWAY for four tickets to the event and bring your whole family along! One winner will be chosen. See details below:
We are excited to be partnering with The Bushnell to host this giveaway!
We are giving away four (4) tickets to Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood LIVE! at the Bushnell. The tickets will be for Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 3:00pm. To enter, fill out the Rafflecopter form below. See below for all the details. No purchase necessary.
- PRIZE: Four tickets to Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood LIVE! The show will be performed at the Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts in Hartford, Connecticut. Winner’s tickets will be for Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 3:00pm. Prize valued at $118.
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One (1)
- TO ENTER: Use the Rafflecopter tool below. Enter your email address and select the “Easy Entry”. The email addresses that are collected for this giveaway will only be used for the purpose of contacting the winner and will never be distributed or sold. Entries submitted without a valid email address will not be considered valid entries and will be excluded from the drawing. Only one (1) contest entry per household.
One (1) winner will be selected at random from all valid entries. The winner will be notified via email and announced on Facebook. Please make sure you check your junk mail folder for our email. If no response is received from the winner within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- No purchase is necessary to win. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. This contest is open to United States residents 18 years of age and older.