Do you have a pile of clothes your kids have outgrown? Are they tired of their toys?
Well I have some good news for you . . . it is Kids Consignment Sale time!
All across Connecticut during the spring and fall, kids consignment sales pop up in many towns and give you the opportunity to buy and/or sell used toys, clothes, strollers, etc.
Check out the details below and get ready to Buy. Sell. and Save.
- Connecticut Kids Closet, September 13-14, Danbury, Connecticut (Charity Pre-sale on Friday, September 12, $10 donation or bag of groceries)
- Circlemint – September 12 – 14, Old Saybrook, Connecticut
- Cute Kids Consignment Sale – September 18-20, West Hartford, Connecticut (Pre-Sale on September 17 open to sellers, volunteers, or $5 admission) – OAAM Post
- South Windsor Moms Club, October 4, South Windsor, Connecticut (Pre-sale on October 3, $7 admission fee) – Get $2 off the pre-sale admission with this coupon – South Windsor Sale $2 Off
- Connecticut Kids Closet, October 4-5, Ansonia, Connecticut (Charity Pre-sale on Friday, October 3rd, $10 donation or bag of groceries)
- Latimer Lane All-4-Kids Consignment Sale – October 18, Weatogue (Simsbury), Connecticut (Pre-sale on October 17)
Do you know of another sale? Leave a comment below or email us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you and add your sale to our page!